If you have jumped the website bandwagon it is time you ventured down the path laid by Google. Any online business’ success is directly relative to its website ranking. The relation is inter dependant in nature, consequently sales take the website’s rankings higher and better website rankings trigger potential sales. Search Engine Optimization services entail all process features which aim to take your website to the top ten rankings on the most favored search engines, the king being Google.
Apart from housing search results, Google also furnishes some very effective and user friendly SEO service tools that can be availed free of any cost. Some are common enough not to bypass your notice but some will amaze you with their result oriented potential.
- Google Webmaster Tools: are akin to a mechanic that looks after your car on a daily basis. It will assist you in finding out broken links, identifying malware and searches queries that most definitely lead to your website. To top it all, it even lets you in on why your website speed is crawl like and why is it working so slowly.
- Google Analytics: This is one of the most popular of Google tools and if you haven’t heard of GA you might just as well be living under a rock. Though many SEO providers avoid being controlled too much by Google. In the end, it will be your call.
- Google Website Optimizer: This optimizer can test different version of your pages, by way of which you can determine the ones best for converting purposes. It’s called A/B split testing or multivariate testing and is a rage within website promotion India.
- Google Zeitgeist: Strictly speaking, it isn’t a tool but it can be used for keyword research nonetheless. In fact it shows the most popular queries so it’s a good starting point in your SEO campaign. You can effectively use Zeitgeist in conjugation with the following g tools to get the best research results possible.
- Google Trends: It compares traffic and gauges popular search terms and websites. It can also illustrate which topic is rising in popularity and which is not.
- Google Insights for Search: Insights are like Trends only with more vigor, like that of steroids. You can look up most keywords here, even those that aren’t popular at all. You can compare up to a total of five keywords and check out their ensuing traffic.
- Google Traffic Estimator: This is one classic tool and it can effectively estimate the number of visitors a keyword can bring to your site.
- Google Keyword Tool: It is similar to the traffic estimator and you would have to check on both tools to make sure you’re on the right track with your keywords.
- Google Search Based Keyword Tool: This is one neat tool that finds out related keywords to a site or existing keyword or rather both. For best results, use it in connection with Google Insights.
- Google Ad Planner: last but not the least, Google Ad planner is like a perfect blend of Alexa and Spy Flu. It is used to screen popular sites or your competitors for keyword intelligence or both.
While using these tools remember to take the numbers with a grain of salt, they are never completely accurate but in many cases SEO India have been substantially profited by its numbers.